Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Sae Kyu Oh DMD Dental Corp, dba Smileworld Dental, has been serving the residents of Kern County and Tulare County for many years. Our mission is to see lives flourish through quality, accessible dental care. We are proud of being the preferred dental provider of dentistry in our communities, of our continual growth through referrals, and expanding the practice of quality dentistry. We currently operate multiple offices where some are dedicated to children’s dentistry, and others dedicated to general and specialty dentistry.
We have Full-Time Associate Dentist openings for our Bakersfield, Delano,Tulare and Visalia locations. We are seeking Dentists who are friendly, motivated, team-oriented, dedicated to quality and patient care, has good communication and chair-side skills, and open to making a long term commitment for growth with the practice. An Associate Dentist will work closely with highly experienced and trained staff in a, supportive, safe, friendly, efficient, and caring environment so that the our standards of care are realized. Utilizing industry leading technology and equipment, the Associate Dentist will be required to:
- Assess dental needs and risk of patients
- Perform dental/oral exams and determine appropriate, accurate treatment plans
- Communicate and instruct patients/parents regarding their dental needs and help alleviate any concerns or questions they may have
- Perform dental restorations, extractions, root canals, placing space maintainers and crowns, and other general dental services.
- Excellent Job Security and Growth Opportunities
- Excellent Patient Pool
- Safe and Supportive Working Environment
- Uncapped, High Earning Potentials
- Generous Bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical, Life, Disability, Supplemental Accident and Cancer Coverage
- Expertly Designed Facility
- H1B and Greencard Sponsorship available
- DDS or DMD degree
- CA Dental Board License
- Malpractice Insurance, DEA, CPR certificates
- Oral Conscious Sedation permit (not required, but eventually needed)
For more information, please fax CV to 661-327-4733 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org